Saturday, September 23, 2017

Monday September 18th Weekly

Nyob zoo os!

Sorry this one will be a  little short. This week we had zone conference and had some trainings on Facebook and someways we can use it to teach people. It was a good conference. We also got our flu shots at zone conference. Walmart people came and did it for us and it was paid for by the church. 

We had a ysa fireside which was actually by a campfire. It was good and Cindy who just came back from her mission shared experiences from her mission. During church one of the members got in a car crash, but she still came to the fireside which I thought was cool. 

We have 4 Hmong Elders coming out on October 4th so we will kind of have a mini transfer. They come here during the middle of the transfer so I will probably be transferred then and I don't know where. Anyways I love you all and I will talk to you later!

Elder Bullock 


 What I look at on p day at Cabelas







Zone conference




No comments:

Post a Comment