Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Transfers




Hey everyone! 


So I found out about transfers today and I am going to be going to Menomonie, Wisconsin with Elder Peterson who was my first Zone Leader when I was in New Prague.  Menomonie is a branch so that will be fun! I guess there are around 40 to 50 active people in this branch so it is smaller than New Prague.


Anyways this week has been super busy and I am actually not sure I can even remember everything that I did. I will just start with what I can remember. So Elder Cordara came to Bloomington for an exchange with Elder Anderson and I and Elder Oldroyd went to Hudson. It was pretty fun and we went and gave a blessing to Shawn before his surgery. But we actually had to see him twice that night because we came and he talked to us nonstop for like an hour and it was just really hard to talk. So we  had to leave and go have a meeting with our Bishop and then come back after the meeting and give him the blessing and then he kept talking. Haha he is super cool though.


Then the next day we had to go to Minnetonka and pick up Elder Vaughn because he was going up to Thunder Bay, Ontario. So we got him then went to Oakdale to drop off Elder Cordara and pick up Elder Oldroyd and then we drove up to Duluth and worked with the Duluth Elders for the day. I got to go with Elder Oldroyd and Elder Huntley and that was super fun. We tracked a street to look for this guy but we couldn't find him but we found this other guy named Kevin. He let us in and we taught the restoration and gave him a BOM and he said he would call in about about month after he thought about it all and has read some of the BOM. He is not so sure about prophets. We also got to see this less active guy named Will Williams and he said he would come to church! He also had a puppy so that was nice. Anyways then we went to Texas Road House with some Sisters and I got to see Sister Rosier  again  too!


We had 14 Elders stay in the Duluth Elders apartment! It was pretty crazy! Sorry but I have been terrible at taking pictures recently and I think I took like 2 pictures from Duluth. Sorry! We also ate at this meat shop that had 2 dollar briskets and pork.. and they were so good. We had to go and get more before we left Duluth. So we stayed for part of their Zone Conference and then drove back down after we got everything switched around. Duluth is the closest I have seen to mountains since I have been here. It was nice.


Okay so today I went into Minneapolis with the Bearrs, pronounces Beers, who are the medical coordinators. They took me to a doctors appointment in downtown Minneapolis. Then I went to Oakdale and I spent the day at their Zone p day. I am going to be working in Hudson until Wednesday because Elder Last is the new Assistant to the President. So yeah I am going to work with Elder Cordara until then and then go to Menomonie. Anyways tonight we went to dinner at a members house and the son brought 3 non member friends and we were able to teach the restoration to them and It was super cool! They said that they would come to church. So two of them are foreign exchange students, one from Germany and one from the Ukraine and the other one is from Wisconsin  haha.   Anyways so I can add two more places to the countries I have taught. I have taught people from Mexico, Liberia, Nigeria, Ghana, Sierra Leone, Togo, Kenya, Ethiopia, Romania, Cuba, Ukraine, Germany, and Laos. So I think that is super cool and maybe  I can add more to the list haha anyways I don't really have anymore time to email so I will talk to y'all later!


Elder Bullock 



     Part of Minneapolis with the Bearrs


      Lake Superior from  far away.. sadly


 Almost a mountain on the way back from Duluth 


                        And the puppy





No comments:

Post a Comment