Tuesday, August 16, 2016

WEEK TWO

Hey guys!

   First I have to say that I don't think all my emails will be that long. I only have an hour and I accidentally took like two hours haha. The first week was a lot of new information so I could write about a lot. This week seemed to fly, when I first got here the days went by so slow, but now they go by way fast. The days seem like weeks and the weeks seem like days. It is crazy to think that I already leave next week. I leave on Wednesday and have to wake up at like four in the morning. I have been teaching some more TRC investigators and I think it has been going well. Our new one is Kaelin Holdaway and she knows a lot about the church already so we are just teaching her the stuff she doesn't know. Our only problem is that we teach lessons and don't really teach the people and what their needs are so we will try to be working on that. It feels like we are therapists and are trying to figure out what would help them with their problems. I wish I could have been at Trevor's farewell, but I guess I can be at his homecoming haha. The food is alright, but I don't think it is as good as some people say it is. How long the line is depends on what time your breakfast, lunch or dinner is scheduled. When my district goes the line is usually pretty short but if we are late it gets pretty long. When Kyle goes the line is way long. I don't really eat that much, but there is a lot of people that are still hungry when I get full. 

    
Last Wednesday one of the Sisters in my district went home. It was kind of a sad thing since we fasted for her and the other Sisters, that same day she told us she was going home. I do think that our fast helped her in her decision though. I think that it was the right decision for her and that she just wasn't ready to go on a mission. I have been a part of so many blessings and I love to give blessings it is an amazing experience. Neil L. Anderson came and gave a talk for our Tuesday devotional. It was so cool to be so close to an apostle. Jeffery R. Holland is coming tonight and we are going to try and get front row seats. Holland is such a good talker and I am so grateful that I get to listen to him speak. On Sunday we got to watch 17 Miracles. It was way different to watch it while on my mission. I thought how a mission is nothing compared to what they went through. I would encourage you guys to watch it.

   I guess that Dori is good friends with Elder Huntleys Aunt Maren and Sierra is friends with his cousin. It really is a small world. Joshua, my cousin, sent me an email and told me that he knows Elder Rossell because before Elder Rossell left he baptized his best friend and Joshua was one of the missionaries in his ward. He sent me a picture of them after the baptism, I'll try and send the picture if I can. Braiden told me he was thinking of cutting his hair before I left so I was wondering if he was going to do it. He looks good and I like it. There are six Elders in my room. Elder Huntley and I, Elder Fenske and Elder Rossell, and Elder Brown and Elder Lytle. Elder Metler and Elder Sevrn are in a different room. Then there are the three sisters, Sister Benson, Sister Rosier, and Sister Parker. Sister Ullom is the one who went home. I think we are getting a new Elder in our district because he is staying longer because of medical problems so he will be in a trio with Elders Metler and Sevrn.

I am still loving the MTC , but I do want to go Minnesota already. If anyone has any questions just email me and I'll try to answer you as soon as possible. And I don't mind people sending letters haha Elder Brown get like three a day. Love you guys

Elder Bullock


Me the Provo temple
Elder Huntley and I after attending the temple

                                         




My Provo MTC district
Top row: Me, Elder Lytle, Elder Brown, Elder Huntley, Elder Severn, Elder Rossell, Elder Metler
Bottom row: Sister Rosier, Sister Parker, Elder Fenske and Sister Benson


Missionary Swag


Posin'



Elder Kyle Laga and I at Provo MTC
(Elder Laga is formerly from Marsh Valley and good friends with Tayson)



Sister McKee and I with our companions
(Sister McKee is from Marsh Valley)








No comments:

Post a Comment