Tuesday, February 7, 2017

WEEK 27-- 6 MONTH MARK


Hey guys! Well we had a baptism this week so of course it has been a great week! We had a Zone P day and a Zone Conference too. Oh and we find out about transfers today!

So the baptisms went really well and there were a lot of people there! We didn't have any problems with the font this time so that was nice! I baptized Rourke and Elder Huntley baptized Amanda and then on Sunday I confirmed Amanda and Elder Huntley confirmed Rourke. Rourke was kind of funny when he was confirmed because after Elder Huntley got done he stood up and said, "That felt awesome!" and jumped up and down haha. They both went up and bore their testimonies and they were both super good and the spirit was so strong! Rourke doesn't have any fear! They both told the stories of their conversion and it was just the best.

We went up to Hudson for Zone P day and we were supposed to bring cheese for the burgers, but we forgot it at the apartment so when we got to Hudson we went and bought more. The funny part was that they didn't even use the cheese so we have a lot of cheese now. The AP's got a pie in their face so that was cool. We played a lot of volley ball and I actually did better than I thought I would. I am really bad at volley ball. Then we got permission to watch Finding Dory! It was super good! That night instead of driving back to Red Wing then driving all the way back up for Zone Conference we went and worked in other areas, but instead of going with Elder Huntley I went with Elder Dygert and Elder Foutz and did work in Oakdale. Elder Dygert is serving in Oakdale and his Companion Elder Moss took Elder Huntley and Elder Gray. We really only got to see this less active lady that was kind of weird, but I got to hold her pet chinchilla! They are like the softest thing I had ever felt! The Oakdale Elders live with members so when we went home for the night they took us downstairs and it is like crazy down there. There is a ping pong table and jungle gym looking stuff hanging from the ceiling so we went and played on those. I guess the members daughter used to do gymnastics or something so yeah. Anyways the next day we had Zone Conference and then got a zone picture then went back to Red Wing.

Well I just saw transfer boards and yeah.... Elder Huntley is going to be here 7 and a half months and me...well I am going to the Elm Creek ward in the Anoka Zone... My area is super tiny compared to the areas I have been in. It takes like 5 minutes to drive width wise and 15 from top to bottom... It is in Brooklyn Park which has like almost 80,000 people.. anyways my Companion is going to be Elder Harper who was just companions with Brody Beutler, who I went to high school with. So yeah...

Anyways.. We had dinner with William Wall and he wanted to take us scuba diving on a p day, but sadly we can't do that haha.  Elder Huntley is going to baptize him someday! They have so much in common. Anyways I don't know what to think anymore because I thought I was staying here haha.

We did service on Saturday before the baptism and we went to this ladies house that was getting evicted and she had some washers and dryers down stairs that we had to take upstairs and out into a truck. Well, the first washer we grabbed was super heavy so we looked inside of it and it was full of dirty water and clothes and smelled sooo bad!  We had to pull the clothes out an pour out the water down the drain downstairs, but it was not fun... anyways.. That is all I have I will talk to y'all next week when I am in my new area!

Elder Bullock
1 Nephi 9:6






Amanda and Rourke's baptism day!



Zone Conference


Zone pday




Pie in the face for the AP's



 

No comments:

Post a Comment